Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

Eh...

The Shift games before this were better. I found this one a little slow. The animation wasn't great either. It felt more cartoony than the first ones.

Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

Hmmm...

I liked it, but it was a little too easy. I actually found myself a little bored while playing it. I managed to get all of the medals in the first try. I liked it, but I wish it was a little longer and a little more challenging.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Walkthrough... for the dumb (no offence)

Firstly, I love the type-adventure game. This one wasn't my favorite, but it was still good.

Anyway, to win the game type "fart lightly" to gain a little time (if you're a slow typer).
Then, type "take off pants".
Then type "pull door"
Then type "sit on toilet"
Then type "shit"

there you go... if you were stumped :)

Thanks Tanks! Thanks Tanks!

I loved it!

I think this game deserves a higher score. The feel of the physics were really nice. It almost feels like you're having a battle with toy tanks. The fact that the tanks could tip over was just slightly annoying, but I don't think the game would have the same feel if the tanks didn't feel a little plastic. It would be nice if there was a button to make ALL the tanks stop/go at once (along with the single tank controls). Overall, I really loved this game. I would really like to see a sequel!

5/5
10/10

Multitask Multitask

gets crazy...

once the 4th game comes in, it gets really hard. My highest is 86 (so far). I'm wondering if there's more than 4 games..? If so, WOW! I don't last long after you threw in the fourth game.

Anyways, very nice multitasking game. It's a lot better than most multi tasking games. It does get old after awhile though. Good work overall.

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

very good replay value!

Okay, two cons here. 1: easy is still pretty hard. 2: it can get pretty laggy (but that's probably just my slow computer... I don't know). Other than that, amazing game! I love the physics soo much. The upgrade system is pretty cool.. in the next game, you should make a gravity gun or something.. so you can launch bodies, barrels, ect. at the enemies. It would also be nice if you could hold the dead bodies up as a shield against enemy bullets. Just a suggestion.. amazing game!

Washing Machine emulator Washing Machine emulator

good for what it is

it IS based off of a joke game... so you can't expect it to be the best game ever or anything. I actually enjoyed it while it lasted. WAYY better than I thought it would be!

HUN73R responds:

Thanks :) i dont think a lot of people know about it from burnt face man :P

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

NICE!

The best (flash) Mario game I've EVER played. It's not only great, it's LONG! This game will take awhile to beat! Hopefully I can finish it before the day is over. I love how it has a Mario 64 feel to it (in 2d) but it has other elements too (from Mario Sunshine). I haven't even found a glitch yet. The level designer is killer awesome! This is so good... words can't describe. Just play! It's also a lot better in wide screen (new newgrounds thingy)

12/10 6/5 (if only I could!)

Little Wheel Little Wheel

nothing short of AMAZING!

I'm not sure the "game" itself was good, but the graphics were FREAKIN' amazing! The music was also a really nice touch. You should consider making a sequel with more/better puzzles to make it more like a game and less like an interactive movie. No complaints from me though!

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

eliminating guards would be nice...

I liked the game, but eliminating guards would (not only make sense), but it would be fun. I don't think it should be easy to kill the guards. Like, you have to sneak up behind them to stab them. Great game other than that.