Balloon Head Fred Balloon Head Fred

funny

The audio is a little weird though =/
Btw, I noticed the the woman had some of the same facial features/structure as Edd lol. Nice animation though. I didn't think it was AS good as your usual, but still... A- maybe.

Extreme Fishin Extreme Fishin

it wasn't THAT bad

especially for a first flash! You took a LOT of short cuts and you motion tweened a lot. It's still not that bad. Don't listen to the fucktards that are giving you 0/10 stars...

BobtehLog responds:

ha, this was made 4 years ago ok?

Cat Face ep.13 Cat Face ep.13

haha

"kids, don't go on to the internet (unless you're 21) it's full of the filth, yes" lol. Another great episode of Cat Face. I think this was one of my favorites. I especially like the whole full screen thing. The wide screen layout is nice, but full screen is nicer!... Anyway, another A+ animation! Keep it up!

The Dreaminator The Dreaminator

too short

I thought it was pretty funny... it could have been longer though. Keep it up!

Philosopher Phun Shorts Philosopher Phun Shorts

so funny!

I feel sorry for the newgrounders that can't read though... the stuff isn't half as funny without understanding the text before the video. Good job! A++

MasterLock responds:

It's a shame that illiterate Newgrounders make up 75% of the website!

TOFU3 TOFU3

nice

It wasn't as "action packed" as the first two, but it helped bring the story together. It kind of feels like you just came up with a story after the first one though (that's not a bad thing)... the first one just kind of feels like an animation experiment (with good animation mind you!) I'm not complaining! I like the story. It's very abstract.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

nice with the new "big screen" thing!

Make it big and dim the lights! This is an old classic! It's 2004, but the animation is still awesome. I don't know what else to say... watch it and vote 5!

Pizza Jockeys Episode II Pizza Jockeys Episode II

amazing!

people, only 3.71?! WTF?! This was bloody amazing! Keep up the great work! Front page Tom, cmon!

Apartment in Space 1.5 Apartment in Space 1.5

better than the other two...

I thought this one had some funny stuff in it. It wasn't the best thing I've ever seen, but still pretty good. I laughed briefly once or twice =]

Carbonwater responds:

I just had a look at the second one for the first time in ages.

Oh god, things do really look terrible when you draw them with a mouse.

It'll Give You Wings It'll Give You Wings

very good!

I was actually pretty impressed! The animation was very smooth, the sound was nice. I'm not sure I really liked the idea. I think you can use your animation talents for something a bit more creative. Nice job at any rate!

TheSpicanator responds:

yeah its just something i've had on my mind. but thanks for reviewing.
TS